Our Covid-19 Protocol
Safety is our Priority
We have always been very mindful of the safety and health of our clients and staff and with the spread of COVID-19, we have been taking extra precautions and upgrading our protocol to be sure we meet or exceed CDC recommendations. This includes:
- We are not sending any sick employees into client homes; staff who are exhibiting, or have family members exhibiting, any symptoms of a cold or other illness are taking a sick day(s).
- We will not clean for any client if anyone in the home is sick or showing flu-like symptoms
- Team members are washing hands with soap and water upon arriving and before leaving client homes
- Team members are wearing masks, gloves, and shoe covers in every home
- Our hospital grade disinfectant is on the EPA List N for disinfectants for use against SARS-COv-2, the disinfectant responsible for Covid-19 and is effective to eliminate other harmful viruses, germs and bacteria that cause the flu, cold, norovirus, staph, and mold among others
- We pay special attention to disinfect high touch areas such as doorknobs, light switches, hand rails, faucets, and cabinet and drawer knobs and pulls.
- We use brand new, sanitary, single-use super fiber cleaning cloths and do not reuse cloths that have been re-laundered or used in any other home.
We take our clients' and staff members' trust in us very seriously. With our hygienic cleaning, effective disinfecting, and protective barrier services, we are proud to be a frontline defense against infectious disease and people stay healthy in these uncertain times.